At It's All Organised, we provide business process improvement and organisational effectiveness support services. Applying Lean Six Sigma techniques and various tools, we focus on identifying opportunities for streamlining how businesses operate.
We offer a fully collaborative service, working closely with business owners and SME's within organisations to build a solid understanding of current processes and methods of operation to identify areas for improvement or elimination of unnecessary tasks.
Effective business processes focussed on continuous improvement will result in:
- Automation of manual activities
- Work elimination
- More sharing of information and increased collaboration
- Clear roles and responsibilities that can be tracked
- Documentation of procedures
- Training of new procedures
- Reduction in organisational costs
- More time to focus on value add activities
- Structured control and monitoring to ensure processes remain fit for purpose and revised as appropriate
For an organisation to be productive and profitable, it's processes must be effective. An effective process is a process that produces the right results consistently.
It's All Organised has been established by Nichola Mark following a very successful 20+ year in Investment Banking. During her time in Investment Banking, Nichola built up significant experience in all forms of administration and business management support as well as process transformation for senior executives allowing them to focus on their core activities.
All services can be provided remotely but can also be on-site depending on the project and location. Utilising remote services ensure costs are kept to a minimum by only paying for the time required to complete tasks and remove the need to incur the overheads that come with taking on permanent employees.
No task is too small so please do contact us to discuss your needs.