If your home or business has been damaged, Aspray could help you achieve a fair settlement from your insurer, and working with vetted contractors, we aim to reinstate your property to its pre-loss condition as swiftly as possible.
Fire, flood, water damage, storms, impact or criminal damage; no matter the problem, an Aspray project manager could help.
Whether you have suffered damage to your home, buy-to-let property or business premises call Aspray to book an appointment with your local project manager.
Domestic Property Insurance Repair Claim
Your home is your sanctuary. Fire, flood, water, storms, impact or criminal damage can threaten that in an instant. If the worst happens, and your home is damaged and you need the help of a builder, plumber or roofer, Aspray can help you achieve a fair settlement from your insurer and, using vetted contractors, aims to reinstate your property to its pre-loss conditions as swiftly as possible.
Aspray`s Residential Property Insurance Repair Claims Service
Our customers are our focus and providing we can instruct and oversee our vetted contractors to complete the reinstatement works there will be no charge to you, the policyholder. However, any excess stated within the policy will still apply.
We understand how distressing it can be when your home is damaged, we aim to provide our customers with an effective and efficient service that helps them achieve a fair settlement from their insurer.
If you are currently dealing with a domestic property damage insurance claim, contact us now to see how we could help.
When your home has been damaged, coping with the disruption and inconvenience can be stressful enough; dealing with loss adjusters and tradespeople is extra pressure you could do without.
That`s why Aspray will handle your Domestic Property Repair Claim by:
- Visiting the property and carrying out a thorough assessment of the damage.
- Preparing a detailed schedule of works and damage report for your insurer.
- Meeting with the loss adjuster, where required, to negotiate on your behalf and agree repairs.
- Managing vetted tradespeople and suppliers to complete repairs as swiftly as possible.
* Please note any excess stated in your insurance policy will still apply. Aspray is paid direct by your insurance company.