Grants to Replace Lighting with LED to Reduce Costs and Improve Light Quality, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Yorkshire
Originally trained as a Quantity Surveyor, I have worked in the building repairs and maintenance industry for over 30 years and now help businesses reduce costs and carbon emissions through reducing their energy consumption.
I deliver practical energy-saving solutions that increase businesses’ bottom line from day 1.
Leading an energy saving strategy with LED lighting, clients can often achieve over 100% annual ROI.
A recent project proposed relighting with LED with 20% fewer fittings, whilst still significantly improving the quality of light and the lighting levels. In this case, after the grant contribution was factored in, it achieved 120% annual ROI.
Grants and Finance Options
I am proactive in understanding the grants available to contribute towards capital costs and sourcing compatible finance to remove the need for customers to find the capital to invest. The Bounce Back Loan provides a great opportunity at the moment to help a business invest in solutions to deliver year on year savings that will more than cover the cost of the loan repayments.
If a business doesn't qualify for the grant, off balance sheet finance options are available with no up front cost and the savings greater than the repayments meaning the project is cash flow positive from day 1.
Other areas where I can help you:
- Distributor of LED lighting products, sourced and designed directly from the manufacturer.
- All proposals include a lighting redesign which can significantly reduce the number of light fittings whilst significantly increasing the lighting level and quality.
- Identify grants available across the whole of the North of England including ERDF (European Regional Development Fund)
- Through my extensive network, other services also include:
- Lighting and heating controls
- Solar PV
- Electric vehicle charging points (grants available)
- Power management including:
- Voltage optimisation
- Power factor correction
- Ground and air source heat pumps
- Heat recovery
- Far infra-red heating