We are a niche firm of Chartered Accountants, specialising in comprehensive tax planning and business planning for successful businesses. Our current client list includes:
- Riviera English School, an outstanding business success in Torquay and British Council approved.
- Several large farms and farming estates.
- One of the West County's most successful musicians and other bands and management companies.
- Todd Benjamin, International television journalist and a former Finance Editor of CNN Europe and others involved in media work.
- Hotels, pubs and restaurants
- Veterinary clients and other professionals such as Architects, Surveyors, Estate Agents and Dentists. We have hands on experience having acted as interim practice managers for an expanding veterinary group and as board advisers for other clients.
We hope shortly to have a wind farm, a solar park and an oil trader in our stable - we are not sure what this will do for our carbon footprint!
We work closely with clients
- We made a recent trip to Serbia for a client who hopes to import regional products.
- We regularly work within businesses to help advise on growth, recruitment, ongoing tax planning and succession planning
- We expect to offer at least one face to face meeting with all clients every year and lots of regular contact by phone and email. We want to know what is going on so that we can help
- We travel from Cornwall to London and as far as Herefordshire, Warwickshire, and the Midlands (and Serbia)
Successful businesses grow from our smaller clients, so we are also pleased to act for business of all sizes, including small retailers and sub contractors, pubs, restaurants and guest houses, plumbers, electricians and builders. We need such clients just as much as we need any client.
We try to offer value for money.
- We charge nothing for an initial consultation,
- We freely give ad hoc telephone advice,
- We will give a fee quote or, for complex assignments, an agreement to negotiate our fee on the basis of value for money.
- We give comprehensive support for computerisation of accounting.
- We actually enjoy being accountants so it is a pleasure to relieve clients of their accounting, administrative and tax burdens.
- We work with you and before long think of your business as our business
Please do telephone for that free consultation. Talk is cheap, but the results can be priceless