What we do
C.M.P. works with your business to provide expert guidance and consultancy in credit and debt management solutions, allowing you to take back control of your financial stability and contributing to the on-going success of your business.
With over 20 years of experience in credit and debt management and we can help you with:-
- Consumer Credit
- Trade Credit
- Cash Collection Strategies
- Staff Training and Etiquette
- Implementation of Process and Procedures
We are also experienced in Statute and Legislation, and can assist with:-
- English Contract Law
- Agency Law
- Copyright Law covering Copyright Act of 1811 amended by the Copyright, Patent and Design Act of 1984
- Consumer Credit Act
- Hire Purchase Agreements Act
- Sales of Goods Act
- Sale and Supply of Goods Act
How we do it
We work with you to evaluate each stage of your credit and debt management process, building a tailored plan that maps a clear journey from point of sale to collection. The result is a robust and enduring process that offers greater flexibility for your growing business.
Does your cash flow rule your business decisions?
‘Cash is King’
Every business, irrespective of size, relies on cash flow for survival and continued growth. Understanding your cash flow and how it impacts your business is core to ensuring long-term financial stability. If the following questions are relevant to you, then cash flow issues may be dictating how your run your business:
- Is your expenditure higher than your income?
- Are you being paid on time?
- Are your debtor days increasing month-on-month?
C.M.P. works with you to understand your business practices, identifying and addressing the challenges you may be facing with cash flow. By removing these obstacles we help you turn uncollectable debt into collectable cash.
Time to refine your collection strategy?
We know how time consuming and difficult it can be to chase overdue payments but having a plan of action for when things go wrong is vital to avoid any future negative impact on the success of your business. Our expertise can assist in streamlining your collection strategies, providing you with a step-by-step policy for collecting cash and making sure you’re paid promptly.
Taking the stress out of cash collections
‘A sale isn’t a sale until it’s paid for’
Do you have an accumulation of uncollectable cash? Extended debtor days and a lot of uncollected cash can have a serious impact on business profitability.
C.M.P. offers a bespoke collections consultancy to provide advice and planning on achieving success in this final stage of the debt management process.
C.M.P. has a wealth of experience to help you collect the money you are owed. Based on the gross amount owed on an individual invoice, we can offer you the following packages:
Package 1 - We will chase your outstanding invoice
Fee: 5% to 20% + VAT*
Package 2 - We will chase your invoices as soon as they’re due. This option also includes a dunning letter system.
Fee: 10% to 30% + VAT*
Package 3 - We pursue your ‘written off’ debt
Fee: 50% + VAT*
*Depending on invoice value.
Streamlined processes for lasting profitability
Restructuring your policy and introducing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) not only has a positive impact on business profitability, it can also allow you to deliver good customer service across the whole of your customer base. This is because:
- Debtors process your invoices quicker and tend to pay to term, consequently increasing your cash flow and reducing your Daily Sales Outstanding (DSOs).
- Debtors raise queries on invoices faster; which means the credit control department can resolve queries quicker, reducing the direct impact on your cash flow and DSO.
The end result is improved client relationships, a strong customer service reputation and, most importantly for your business, control over cash flow and financial stability.
Taking the final steps to a resolution
If you’ve exhausted all the normal collection procedures, it may be that you need to consider litigation. Whilst this is never the preferred option, C.M.P. can guide you through each step of this process and, by using our significant experience in this area, provide you with reassurance and support towards a resolution.
Make C.M.P. your preferred credit management specialist
- We offer a flexible and cost effective pricing structure.
- We recognise the importance of good customer service and work with you to strengthen your customer relationships.
- We use our experience to maximise your cash flow and profitability.
- We analyse and refine your existing credit policy.
- We offer on-site service, so all important data can be kept in house.
- We understand the importance of growth to any business and support you in your journey.