Kerris Crook HR Consultancy is based in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire.
The Consultancy provides the full remit of HR services including:
- A free introductory conversation regarding your HR requirements, and a free review of HR documentation.
- Provision and amendments of HR documentation in line with legislation and best practice.
- Support and guidance through day to day HR situations, either in person or via Zoom.
- Recruitment management by partnering with a leading recruitment software provider. All candidate liaision, telephone interviews, and agency liaison should this be required for more specialist positions.
- Access to your HR information via the Cloud, through partnership with a leading HR software provider, ensuring that you are compliant with GDPR.
"Pay as you go" and retainer packages are available.
Kerris enjoys supporting all industries and has in-house HR experience within engineering, retail and facility services (catering, cleaning, landscape gardening, and security). Some of Kerris’ career highlights include providing support to Countrywide Farmers throughout their interesting journey, managing a HR Helpline and a team of HR Advisors providing support to thousands of managers across the country, and travelling the country to food production sites to manage TUPE, redundancy and restructure processes. More recently Kerris established a HR Department on an engineering site.