Larry Brangwyn, Ethical Pixels
Hi, I'm Larry 👋 and I run things over at Ethical Pixels
I have a track record of defining and executing technology strategy, creating roadmaps for the realistic execution of business goals and for getting things done. I work alongside business owners, senior stakeholders and staff at all levels across multiple locations to facilitate rapid progress.
I also have a long-held passion for new and emerging technologies which has been invaluable when creating, managing and empowering enthusiastic teams. I work hard to create operational efficiencies and improve experiences for staff and customers alike.
As a former Head of User Experience, I have extensive experience building user-centric cultures across organisations of various sizes, both agency and client-side, and believe a philosophy of focus on experience design and the end customer is the best route to the successful implementation of digital and technology solutions. I use my experience in this field to help inform discussion and decision-making for senior leadership.
Accreditations & Qualifications
🏆 Webby Award, w3 Web Award, Various company awards
✍️ Contributing author:
- Meet the Companies Transforming Lives Through Tech (TechX365)
- The Super Worker - Human 4.0 for Industry 4.0
- Future of Ecommerce: 7 Trends You Should Not Miss
- 4 Key Elements of a Frictionless Shopping Experience (Guided Selling)
- 20 Experts Predict the Future of eCommerce
- How to improve speed, accuracy and the customer experience in your checkout
- Mobile App Analytics Trends: 62 Experts Discuss The Biggest Trends
- How to Sell Online: The experts' guide to making your business more successful and profitable
- 5 Ways to Create Frictionless Forms (Website Magazine)