Pendle Holistics caring for the whole of you. Mind, Body and Soul
Holistic refers to the "whole" , as an holistic therapist I will treat the "whole" of you. Mind, body and soul.
Our body is both physical and energetic. Have you ever got a static shock off another person, well this is from your own energy system. These energy points are called Chakras and related to differing emotions and states within the body.
Have you ever felt off sorts, out of balance or not yourself?
Holistic therapies look to release energy blockages within the body and energy system to allow the body to heal.
Working from 63 Curzon Street, Burnley I offer the following treatments
- Indian Head Massage - a relaxing massage of shoulders, upper back,arms, hands, neck, scalp and face
- Reflexology - massage undertaken on the feet which mirror the body to free blockages. It does not tickle!!
- Reiki and energy healing - a minimal contact treatment working on your energy system and aiming to bring you back into balance
- Intergral Eye Movement Therapy - dealing with phobia's, fears, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder
- Sound Healing Therapies - working with tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, drums, tuning forks, voice and other instruments to unblock your bodies natural energies.
- Spiritual Development
- Mindfulness training and 1:2:1 coaching
working with associates who offer Swedish Massage, counselling and other therapies...please ask.
Do you or someone you know need help with their "mind chatter"? Andrea is a trained practitioner to help with mindfulness. This is a breathing/meditative practice to make you AWARE of your thoughts, BE in the present moment and not thinking too much about the past or the present and CHOOSE the appropriate responses to your triggers or habits.
Have you ever driven to work and wondered how you got there? Do you get anxious about a meeting tomorrow because of who will be at the meeting? Do you panic about exams and lack concentration? Is your Company suffering from high staff absence and you want to help them be in work and more focussed? Mindfulness will help bring clarity and contribute to improved wellbeing.