The Feeding Trust, a brand new, not-for-profit CIC.
We’re a collective of expert professionals who provide an award-winning feeding therapy service for children and young people who have feeding disorders.
What we do:
We make mealtimes, good times. We have a clinic In the Midlands, where we get children and young people eating without the battles and trauma.
How we do it:
We use a globally recognised feeding therapy program not available on the NHS.
Why we do it:
We are motivated by the real difference we make to the lives of children, young people and their families. We do this by living our values:
- To empower – through education and training for all
- To make a difference – to the everyday lives of children, young adults and their families
- To be collaborative – all professionals, working together in one place
- To be experts – delivering highly specialised, evidence-based therapy
- To be welcoming – to make it a fun experience