Michael Hayes, Hayes Financial Planning Limited
Working with Hayes Financial Planning
It all starts with a conversation – this in turn helps my clients understand their short- and long-term needs and goals.
It all starts with a conversation – when I know what my client needs, I explain how I can help them achieve that and what my service entails.
It all starts with a conversation – my client decides if this is the level of service and help they need both now and in the future and that they trust Me to help them achieve it.
I am passionate about working with my clients, over the short and long term, by building and implementing tailored financial advice and plans.
With over 20 years’ experience, I provide broad based advice to individuals, businesses and trustees helping them with practical solutions to the financial issues that concern them most.
My advice covers all areas of Financial Planning, including:
- Funding your retirement
- Growing your money
- Reducing tax liability and increasing tax efficiency both now and for future generations
- Making sure your family are looked after when you are gone
- Ensuring your goals are underpinned with the right protection
- Making your assets work, and last, in retirement
- Building up tax efficient residual income
- Ensuring your staff feel valued with quality employee benefits Getting you in your dream home
- Keeping you in your dream home
- Helping to find funding for your business needs.
Start your conversation today. More details are available on my website or call me directly on 07882442806.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief is generally dependent on individual circumstances.