I have worked in the financial services sector since 1997 and qualified to give regulated advice in 1999. Having spent 15 years advising members of a well known high street Building Society, I moved into the independent sector in 2014.
I place my clients front and centre of the financial advice process taking a fully holistic view of personal and financial circumstances before presenting solutions to clients’ financial planning needs in simple, easy to understand terms.
I build and maintain long term relationships helping clients and their families adapt their financial arrangements as their circumstances evolve and the move through different life stages..
I have extensive experience advising clients in the areas of investments and savings, pre and post retirement planning, tax planning and financial protection in the event of death and ill-health.
Craven Street Wealth
The Craven Street Wealth Group is a Chartered firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in the heart of Canterbury.
The group was formed in 2021, when the London-based corporate finance business Craven Street Capital simultaneously acquired the long established foundation firms, Kreston Reeves Financial Planning in Canterbury, and Christchurch Investment Management in London. Canterbury independent financial advisers Tarvos Wealth joined the group in 2022. The resulting financial planning and wealth management group now has approximately £1.3 billion of assets under management and advice.
We are proud of the credentials:
- Chartered Financial Planner Firm
- Independent Financial Advisers
- Listed on the Law Society Directory of Professional Advisers
Our Core Values and Business Proposition are:
- To treat clients with sensitivity and confidentiality
- To listen to our clients’ needs and provide recommendations to meet those needs
- To establish and develop lasting client relationships
- To keep clients informed during the advice process
- To review clients’ investments on an annual basis
- To be clear about the suitability of recommendations made
- To ensure that all reports and documents are clear and not misleading
- To keep abreast of all market and regulatory changes
- To maintain a positive, friendly and enthusiastic working environment
We operate a team based approach to the service we provide. Working alongside our team of advisers on our clients’ matters is a dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly team of support staff. They will be pleased to assist you with any query, if your adviser is unavailable.