Judith Andrews, Business Tamer Limited
I help SMEs and healthcare organisations with all aspects of data protection including Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR and PECR, helping them comply with the legislation and make the most of the data in their business.
- Guidance for start-up businesses including best practice regarding data collection and use
- General advice on how to meet the requirements of the legislation
- Information audits and data mapping
- Drafting internal and external policies and procedures
- Contract clauses and terms and conditions relating to data protection
- Third party sharing/processing agreements and joint controller agreements
- Freelance Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment completion and implementation
- Breach management and DSAR response service
- GDPR and HR advice
- PECR and Marketing advice
- Staff awareness training
- Management of NHS DSPT process
I don't provide templates, I work with business owners to give them tailored policies and documents and make sure that they know what they can, and can't do, with the data in their business.
Judith has assisted with a number of my clients' GDPR implementation. She is a trusted partner, and someone I have no hesitation in recommending to those who trust me. Judith always gives clear advice and explains the requirements of GDPR in a patient and professional way.
from Paul Carter
Accreditations & Qualifications
Certified Privacy Professional (CIPP/E) and member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
Fellow of the Institute of Administrative Management