Bilyana Wharton, Bilyana Wharton Psychotherapy
Trained as a Hypnotherapist and Integrative Psychotherapist, using the T.I.M.E. model that stands for Temporal, Integrative, Multi-modal and Empathic psychotherapy, I work with individual clients suffering with conditions that are resulting from Past Childhood Adversities experiences. I offer therapy for different range of Mental Health conditions such as Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Stress Disorders, OCD, Eating Disorders and Attachment Disorders alongside working with couples that are facing Relationship issues or challenges. The therapy work is client oriented, holistic and intricate that works with the unique complexities of each individual client and specific dynamics of each couple.
In addition to the above, I work with clients that are reaching to achieve their true potential, gain clarity and map the Future in alliance with their natural inclinations, dreams, desires and aspirations. This Future oriented therapy can be applied after resolving the Past experiences and empowers the client to live a life on their own terms, build stronger and more meaningful relationships and realise the purpose of their life.
Recently qualified on Certificate level as a Clinical Supervisor and in a process of completing the Diploma level, I am building my Supervisees' client base with intention to specialise in working with newly qualified counsellors, hypnotherapists and psychotherapist.
The therapy sessions can be In Person or online via Zoom.
Accreditations & Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision – School of Clinical and Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy accredited by the National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society. Part of my present studies towards the Diploma in Clinical Supervision.
- Knowledge Broker – accredited by Mastermind.com Professional.
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy – Distinction. The course syllabus is accredited by The Royal College of Nursing, The Counselling Society and The National Council of Psychotherapists and covers Criterion 4 of the BACP. (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy – Distinction. Accredited by the Hypnotherapy Society and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Master Degree in Primary School Pedagogics – Merit – Accredited by University of St Kliment Ohridski of Sofia Bulgaria.
- Specialisation in Music - Accredited by University of St Kliment Ohridski of Sofia Bulgaira.
Professional Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society – membership number BW00P0517
Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society – membership number BW00P04.
Professional Indemnity Insurance with Howden Professionals – membership number HP15147