Based in Coventry, we offer a range of advanced Broadband, Network, Cloud and Telephony solutions allowing our clients the advantage of secure, integrated applications and services. With more than 35 years of experience, Syscomm offers a range of professional Managed IT Services to meet the demands of SME businesses. Whether they are looking to fully outsource or collaboratively co-source alongside existing resources, we deliver a service that enhances business performance while considerably reducing the costs of operating, administering and maintaining their network systems.
End to end IT Support Services:
Syscomm provides IT support services including fully managed provision including Desk top services, LAN solutions, Multi site WAN solutions, WiFi solutions, Data centre (Syscomm has 6 data UK wide centres (One based here at our offices in Coventry), Cloud solutions (We have a wholly owned Cloud network with Extreme fabric throughout) and IT consultancy services.
Syscomm is also an ISP providing dedicated fibre/leased lines and broadband services. Rather than using third parties, we have built our own Carrier-class network to deliver reliable in-sourced Cloud, Internet and Network services to educational establishments locally and throughout UK providing ultrafast broadband and dedicated fibre leased lines. In short, we deliver balanced, efficient end to end technology solutions that work and empower educators with secure, stable and flexible IT systems and specialise in multi-site WAN.
Syscomm has designed and is currently implementing a centralised, Trust wide solution for voice services, broadband and associated security services on behalf of a local Multi Academy Trust for each of its 21 member schools, the solution was designed by Syscomm and as there are no third parties provides a cost saving for the Trust. As new member schools as they are onboarded, we simply implement the solution saving on time and cost.
We also have an in house team of dual skilled cabling engineers dedicated to the installation and ad hoc maintenance of structured cabling & fibre Optic cabling systems, electrical installations, installation and maintenance of CCTV/IP Surveillance solutions and Access control systems. The team design, instal and project manage large and small projects but also provide ad hoc moves and changes and apply the same high standards to each project undertaken.
Secure, resilient, high-performing network connectivity
In today’s modern business environment where organisations are increasingly relying on a hybrid approach - and the use of traditional hosting, Cloud and on-premises models - integration, networking and connectivity are a real challenge.
Syscomm, as part of our suite of services, takes the complexity out of network integration by providing services designed to provide you with a single infrastructure supplier that can manage your growing estate.
- Fully managed - We take the complexity out of managing your networking environment, offering bespoke solutions
- Private connectivity to the Cloud - With a private connection to the internet, you get greater control over quality, for both resilience and performance
- High performance - Reduced latency between your environment and the Cloud, with greater performance and faster diagnosis of issues
- Single supplier - Streamlined connectivity and support with Syscomm as a single point of responsibility for your network
- Cost-effectiveness - Reduce costs within your business by moving to an OPEX model, with little CAPEX investment
- Security & compliance - Keep your data safe and your hybrid IT infrastructure fully compliant, delivering assurance to your business, to your customers and to your suppliers