HR Additions - HR Consultancy based in Solihull (but covers all areas)
HR additions has over 20+ years of experience within the field of generalist HR, Administration and Recruitment. We work with small to medium sized business across all business sectors.
We are really passionate about, offering friendly, practical, no-nonsense HR support, advice and guidance to small to medium-sized businesses and in particular those businesses that do not have the luxury of their own HR department or only use HR resources from time to time.
We understand how daunting HR can be for businesses owners and that is why we are here to support you, so you can concentrate on doing what you do best and leave the rest to us!
Whether you just need reassurance, a steer on what you are doing is right, or you require more hands-on guidance, we can help you. Whether that is just a one off requirement, a project, telephone support or retainer based. We are here to tailor a HR service package to suit your needs and the business at reasonable affordable costs.
Our HR services range from (although list is not exhaustive);
* Advice and Guidance on Employee Relations issues (such as Sickness, Disciplinary, Grievances, Performance Management, Investigations);
* HR Audit/Health check on your business (reviewing current policies/processes (if in existence), advising if compliant and providing recommendations for improvements such as writing new policies and processes, employee handbooks);
* HR Administration such as (template letters, forms, managers guidance notes, monitoring absence/holidays);
* HR Projects (such as assisting with the full cycle of restructures, change management projects, redundancies);
* Recruitment (such as writing JD's, advertising roles, sifting CV's, interviews);
* New Business Start ups (helping your business to ensure it is complaint and has the HR basics in place);
* Training materials (writing training material for in-house training courses you may wish to deliver to your teams such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, investigations, stop and search);
* Meeting attendance (assistance with employee meetings, taking notes, providing crib sheets for managers to lead a meeting).
For more information you can visit our website www.hradditions.co.uk or alternatively email email@example.com or call us on 07780 526110 or 07922 421784.