Terms & Conditions when you Enquire about a BoB Club
We, Business over Breafast Ltd, nor any company listed below based in the UK or EU guarantee never to sell your personal data or that of your company/business
When you enquire about a BoB club your personal data and company/business details will be added to the global database that is owned by Business over Breakfast Ltd who are both the Data Controller and Data Processor of that database. Your personal data is also automaticaly shared exclusively with with one of the companies listed below who operate the BoB club that you are booking to attend as a visitor and that company is both the Data Controller and Data processor for only those clubs.
When you submit an enquiy about a BoB club you agree that your contact details can be stored in the BoB clubs database for no longer than necessary. You also consent to receive from us marketing emails, calls or texts regarding upcoming meetings, vacancies at local clubs for your business category, new clubs that are launching. You can unsubscribe at any time and your personal data will be permanently removed from the BoB clubs Global database.
- BoB Clubs (North West) Ltd - Tracy Heatley
- Networking South East Ltd - Ian Morgan
- 121 Networking Ltd - David Rhodes
- BoB Clubs Yorkshire Ltd - Oliver Brant
- BoB Clubs Merseyside (Rana Verde Ltd) - Alan Higham
- BoB Clubs SW Ltd - Rob Pethick
- Business over Breakfast Ireland Ltd T/A BoB Clubs Ireland - Jonathan Bell
- BoB Clubs Latvia - Mitja Jackopic
Clubs in Canada, the USA, India, New Zealand and Australia are not effected by EU GDPR data protection laws but we will still protect your personal data in the same way that we have to do by law in the UK and all other EU countries.