Martha Nicholaou is a Litigation Executive and heads our Personal Injury Department. Martha has been working in the legal profession for over 31 years. She specialises in all areas of Civil Litigation including Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Contracts including Building Disputes, Debt Recovery, Employment issues, preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Worthington’s is a long established firm of solicitors in Folkestone Kent. We have an experienced team and provide a range of services. We hold the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme which recognises excellence and we seek to offer:
- A quality service at competitive prices.
- A comprehensive range of services for both business and private clients.
- High professional standards at all times.
- Legal expertise and experience.
- Serving clients needs offering an open and friendly service.
Our website lists most of the areas in which we specialise, but should you wish to learn more about us or enquire about something that does not appear on our website, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.