Tarvos Wealth started life over 20 years’ ago as the Financial Services Department in a law firm, providing financial planning advice to clients of the firm. In 2012, we re-branded the department as Tarvos Wealth and now market our services more broadly to professional connections, private individuals and companies.
We are proud of the credentials:
- Chartered Financial Planner Firm
- Independent Financial Advisers
- Listed on the Law Society Directory of Professional Advisers
Our Core Values and Business Proposition are:
- To treat clients with sensitivity and confidentiality
- To listen to our clients’ needs and provide recommendations to meet those needs
- To establish and develop lasting client relationships
- To keep clients informed during the advice process
- To review clients’ investments on an annual basis
- To be clear about the suitability of recommendations made
- To ensure that all reports and documents are clear and not misleading
- To keep abreast of all market and regulatory changes
- To maintain a positive, friendly and enthusiastic working environment
We operate a team based approach to the service we provide. Working closely alongside our three advisers on our clients’ matters is a dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly team of support staff. They will be pleased to assist you with any query, if your adviser is unavailable.